A clean, green Kiwi company.
Simpro Handling Equipment is committed to minimising our impact on the environment. We work to reduce our energy use and carbon footprint wherever possible. Our operations are regularly reviewed to ensure they meet current best practices on recycling and waste minimisation.
- We are committed to measuring and setting goals to improve our environmental performance.
- We work to reduce the 'whole-of-life' environmental impact of our products, not just the impact from our own operations.
- We give preference to those suppliers with good environmental policies.
- Our industry specialists provide customer recommendations with a view to encouraging environmentally friendly practices.
- We are working towards recycling or reusing 100% of the recoverable waste from our manufacturing processes. This includes all scrap steel, plastic, cardboard, wood, and paper.
- We train our staff on our environmental program and empower them to contribute and participate.