Colour-coded polyethylene Eurobins.
The FluroBin Series from Simpro is a range of DIN9797-compliant wheeled meat carts, suitable for food industry applications where Eurobins have commonly been used.
Unlike traditional stainless steel Eurobins, however, Simpro FluroBins are manufactured from a robust polyethylene plastic – meaning they weigh around half as much, last longer, have better insulating properties, generate less noise and come in a range of vivid colours, ideal for colour-coded process control.
FluroBins are manufactured in Europe by leading Scandinavian plastics company Sæplast, with which Simpro signed an agency agreement in 2017. Unique Sæplast technology includes a seamless triple-layer construction, which makes the FluroBins incredibly robust – typically lasting up to ten times longer than comparable single-layer plastic bins.
Like most EuroBins, the four nylon wheels are fitted in an offset diamond formation for easy manoeuvrability. Grab handles are also provided, along with lifting trunnions suitable for standard DIN9797 lifting, tipping and handling equipment from Simpro.
In addition to the FluroBin Series, Simpro is an authorised agent for the complete range of industrial containers from Sæplast – see more products here.
Options and Accessories
- Capacities of 185 litres, 200 litres or 300 litres.
- Range of hi-visibility colours: blue, white, green or red.
- Standard 200-litre FluroBins have a polyethylene (PE) core, which is very robust but offers low thermal insulation. The 185-litre and 300-litre FluroBins have a thermal-insulating polyurethane (PU) core for high temperature retention.
- Removable insulated lid for FluroBins, with polyurethane (PU) core.
- Removable extension handle, which allows FluroBins to be manoeuvred without bending over.
- Optionally supplied without DIN9797 lifting trunnions.
Simpro also provides a range of handling, lifting, tipping and weighing equipment to suit FluroBins of all sizes, including the the EurOver bin tipper and EuroWeigh scale set.
Specifications and Technical Data
|Capacity||200 litres||185 litres||277 litres|
|Materials||Seamless rotomoulded polyethylene walls, enclosing polyethylene core (triple layer: PE/PE/PE)||Seamless rotomoulded polyethylene walls, enclosing thermal-insulating polyurethane core (triple layer: PE/PU/PE)|
|Colours||Blue | White | Green | Red|
|Wheels||4x ⌀150mm white nylon wheels with non-marking PU tread, in offset diamond formation|
|Handling Specifications||Two DIN9797-compliant stainless steel lifting trunnions, one PE grab-handle (options: removable extension handle)|
|Applicable Standards||DIN9797:1988-10, Conformité Européene (CE)|