80-litre Wheelie Bin
Ideal for low-volume waste.
The 80-litre wheelie bin from Simpro is a compact bin designed for ‘small waste’ needs. It has a low centre of gravity and 200mm outset wheels, making it very stable and suitable for windy outdoors locations.
The wheelie bin is injection-moulded from a specially designed HDPE plastic which is resistant to decay, frost, heat and chemicals. It is fitted with a corrosion-resistant steel axle and solid rubber tyres to ensure a long service life in even the harshest of environments.
The 80-litre wheelie bin is also available with an extendible folding handle, allowing users to maintain an ergonomic upright posture while manoeuvring the bin.
Recommended applications include:
- Apartment blocks
- High-density housing
- Areas with limited space
- Commercial kitchens
- Food waste collection, including at the kerbside
- Large office blocks
- Battery disposal
- Glass collection
- General storage
- Clinical waste
Options and Accessories
The 80-litre wheelie bin is available with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Optional extendable handle - increases the height of the handle for user comfort, locks into upright position for easy manoeuvrability
- Standard colours: Black, Nature Green, Dark Green, Grey
- Non-standard colours: Red, Lime Green, Blue, Yellow
- Other colours available upon request, minimum order quantity applies
- Custom imprints and markings
- Optional lid venting - allows air to flow through the closed MGB, reducing the weight of the contents when used for organic waste
- Optional Gravity Latch - automatically secures the bin lid when sitting vertical
Specifications and Technical Data
|80-litre Wheelie Bin Specifications|
|Model (SKU)||WB80||WB80E (Extension Handle)|
|Maximum load weight||32 kg|
|Height||840mm||840mm (handle folded),
1080mm (handle extended)
|Weight||8.5 kg||8.75 kg|
|Handling specifications||1x ⌀25mm plastic grab handle, EN 840-compliant reinforced lifting comb||As per WB80, plus foldable plastic handle extending to 1080mm high|
|Materials||High-density polyethylene (HDPE), cadmium-free|
|Colours||Dark Green body with Red lid (options: any combination of Black, Nature Green, Dark Green, Grey, Red, Lime Green, Light Blue, Yellow, or custom colours)|
|Wheels||2x outset ⌀200mm HDPE plastic wheels, non-marking solid rubber tyres, steel axle|
|Applicable standards and certifications||EN 840, AS4123, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Conformité Européene (CE)|
Resources and Downloads
Additional documentation coming soon.