60-litre Wheelie Bin
When space is at a premium.
The 60-litre mini wheelie bin from Simpro is ideal for space-restricted areas such as apartment block or commercial kitchens. It occupies an area of just 0.22 square metres, allowing it to be tucked away behind doors or into cupboards.
The bin is injection moulded from specially designed HDPE plastic and is resistant to decay, frost, heat and chemicals. It is fitted with a corrosion-resistant steel axle and solid rubber tyres to ensure a long service life in even the harshest of environments.
The 60-litre mini wheelie bin is also available with an extendable folding handle, allowing users to maintain an ergonomic upright posture while manouvering the bin.
Recommended applications include:
- Apartment blocks
- High-density housing
- Areas with limited space
- Commercial kitchens
- Food waste collection, including at the kerbside
- Large office blocks
- Battery disposal
- Glass collection
- General storage
- Clinical waste
Options and Accessories
The 60-litre wheelie bin is available with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Body and lid may be any combination of the standard colours: Black, Nature Green, Dark Green, Grey, Red, Lime Green, Light Blue, Yellow
- Custom colours available upon request, minimum order quantity applies
- Custom imprints and markings
- Optional extendable handle - increases the height of the handle for user comfort, locks into upright position for easy manoeuvrability
- Optional lid venting - allows air to flow through the closed MGB, reducing the weight of the contents when used for organic waste
- Optional Gravity Latch - automatically secures the bin lid when sitting vertical
Specifications and Technical Data
|60-litre Wheelie Bin Specifications|
|Model (SKU)||WB60||WB60E (Extension Handle)|
|Maximum load weight||24 kg|
|Height||640mm||640mm (handle folded),
880mm (handle extended)
|Weight||6.19 kg||6.44 kg|
|Handling specifications||1x ⌀25mm plastic grab handle, EN 840-compliant reinforced lifting comb||As per WB60, plus foldable plastic handle extending to 880mm high|
|Materials||High-density polyethylene (HDPE), cadmium-free|
|Colours||Dark Green body with Red lid (options: any combination of Black, Nature Green, Dark Green, Grey, Red, Lime Green, Light Blue, Yellow, or custom colours)|
|Wheels||2x outset ⌀200mm HDPE plastic wheels, non-marking solid rubber tyres, steel axle|
|Applicable standards and certifications||EN 840, AS4123, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Conformité Européene (CE)|