360L Wheelie Bin
Regular bin with extra volume.
The 360-litre Wheelie Bin from Simpro is our largest two-wheeled mobile garbage bin, with a small footprint but extra volume, designed to encourage recycling and minimise the leakage of recyclables into the residual waste stream. The innovative design fits 50% more volume into the same footprint as a standard 240-litre bin, and is compatible with most standard bin lifting equipment.
The 360-litre bin is easy to maneuver thanks to several unique features, including a large, thick handle, two front grab-handles and a rear step to provide leverage when tilting the bin.
The bin is injection-moulded from specially designed HDPE plastic and is resistant to decay, frost, heat and chemicals. It is fitted with a corrosion-resistant steel axle and solid rubber tyres to ensure a long service life in even the harshest of environments.
Recommended applications include:
- Municipal waste collection and management
- Organics and green waste recycling
- Parklands, reserves and recreational areas
- Schools, colleges and university campuses
- Commercial facilities and offices
- Hospitality industry, hotels and restaurants
- Industrial waste
- Any application with large waste flows, where standard 240-litre wheelie bins are insufficient
Simpro ‘Cestino Series’ wheelie bins are manufactured in Italy in accordance with ISO9001, and GS-Mark certified by LGA Nuremberg, Germany. Despite this premium European quality they are also the most cost-effective wheelie bins available in New Zealand, and are designed to work with standard EN840 handling equipment.
Options and Accessories
The 360-litre wheelie bin is available with a range of options and accessories.
- Standard body colours: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow
- Standard lid colours: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow, Red
- Other colours available on request, minimum order quantity applies
- Custom imprints and markings available on request, minimum order quantity applies
Specifications and Technical Data
|360L Wheelie Bin Specifications|
|Maximum load weight||144 kg|
|Handling specifications||1x ⌀30mm plastic grab handle, EN840-compliant reinforced lifting comb|
|Materials||High-density polyethylene (HDPE), cadmium-free|
|Colours||Body: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow
Lid: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow, Red (options: custom colours, MOQ applies)
|Wheels||2x inset ⌀200mm HDPE plastic wheels, non-marking solid rubber tyres, steel axle|
|Applicable standards and certifications||EN 840, AS4123, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Conformité Européene (CE)|
Resources and Downloads
Full full product support, user guides and spare parts please visit the Simpro Support Centre.