140-litre Wheelie Bin
The classic wheelie bin, with less volume.
The 140-litre wheelie bin from Simpro is similar in appearance to the classic 240-litre wheelie bin, but with less volume and a smaller footprint, designed to help achieve your waste reduction goals.
The bin is injection-moulded from a specially designed HDPE plastic which is resistant to decay, frost, heat and chemicals. It is fitted with a corrosion-resistant steel axle and solid rubber tyres to ensure a long service life in even the harshest of environments.
Recommended applications include:
- Municipal waste collection and management
- Larger homes
- Industrial waste
- Commercial kitchens
- Large office blocks
- Hospitality industry
- Commercial materials handling
- Users who wish to encourage waste reduction behaviors by downsizing from 240-litre wheelie bins.
Options and Accessories
The 140-litre wheelie bin is available with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Standard colours: Black, Nature Green, Dark Green, Grey
- Non-standard colours: Red, Lime Green, Blue, Yellow
- Other colours available upon request, minimum order quantity applies
- Custom imprints and markings
- Optional lid venting - allows air to flow through the closed MGB, reducing the weight of the contents when used for organic waste
- Optional Gravity Latch - automatically secures the bin lid when sitting vertical
Specifications and Technical Data
|140-litre Wheelie Bin Specifications|
|Maximum load weight||56 kg|
|Handling specifications||1x ⌀25mm plastic grab handle, EN 840-compliant reinforced lifting comb|
|Materials||High-density polyethylene (HDPE), cadmium-free|
|Colours||Dark Green body with Red lid (options: any combination of Black, Nature Green, Dark Green, Grey, Red, Lime Green, Light Blue, Yellow, or custom colours)|
|Wheels||2x outset ⌀200mm HDPE plastic wheels, non-marking solid rubber tyres, steel axle|
|Applicable standards and certifications||EN 840, AS4123, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Conformité Européene (CE)|