120L Wheelie Bin
The multi-purpose mid-sized MGB.
The 120-litre wheelie bin from Simpro is a multi-purpose mid-size mobile waste bin, with a robust grab handle and large wheels for ease of movement.
The bin is injection-moulded from a specially designed HDPE plastic which is resistant to decay, frost, heat and chemicals. It is fitted with a corrosion-resistant steel axle and solid rubber tyres to ensure a long service life in even the harshest of environments.
Recommended applications include:
- Apartment blocks
- High-density housing, multi-unit dwellings and homes
- Commercial kitchens
- Food waste collection, including at the kerbside
- Large office blocks
- Clinical waste
- Hospitality industry
- Commercial materials handling
Simpro ‘Cestino Series’ wheelie bins are manufactured in Italy in accordance with ISO9001, and GS-Mark certified by LGA Nuremberg, Germany. Despite this premium European quality they are also the most cost-effective wheelie bins available in New Zealand, and are designed to work with standard EN840 handling equipment.
Options and Accessories
The 120-litre wheelie bin is available with a range of options and accessories.
- Standard body colours: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow, Red
- Standard lid colours: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Grey, Lime Green
- Other colours available on request, minimum order quantity applies
- Custom imprints and markings available on request, minimum order quantity applies
- Optional lid venting - allows air to flow through the closed MGB, reducing the weight of the contents when used for organic waste
- Optional Gravity Latch - automatically secures the bin lid when sitting vertical
Specifications and Technical Data
|120L Wheelie Bin Specifications|
|Maximum load weight||48 kg|
|Handling specifications||1x ⌀25mm plastic grab handle, EN840-compliant reinforced lifting comb|
|Materials||High-density polyethylene (HDPE), cadmium-free|
|Colours||Body: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow, Red
Lid: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Grey, Lime Green (options: custom colours, MOQ applies)
|Wheels||2x outset ⌀200mm HDPE plastic wheels, non-marking solid rubber tyres, steel axle|
|Applicable standards and certifications||EN 840, AS4123, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Conformité Européene (CE)|
Resources and Downloads
Full full product support, user guides and spare parts please visit the Simpro Support Centre.