120-litre Wheelie Bin
The multi-purpose mid-size MGB.
The 120-litre wheelie bin from Simpro is a multi-purpose mid-size mobile waste bin, with a robust grab handle and large wheels for ease of movement.
The bin is injection-moulded from a specially designed HDPE plastic which is resistant to decay, frost, heat and chemicals. It is fitted with a corrosion-resistant steel axle and solid rubber tyres to ensure a long service life in even the harshest of environments.
Recommended applications include:
- Apartment blocks
- High-density housing, multi-unit dwellings and homes
- Commercial kitchens
- Food waste collection, including at the kerbside
- Large office blocks
- Clinical waste
- Hospitality industry
- Commercial materials handling
Options and Accessories
The 120-litre wheelie bin is available with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Standard colours: Black, Nature Green, Dark Green, Grey
- Non-standard colours: Red, Lime Green, Blue, Yellow
- Other colours available upon request, minimum order quantity applies
- Custom imprints and markings
- Optional lid venting - allows air to flow through the closed MGB, reducing the weight of the contents when used for organic waste
- Optional Gravity Latch - automatically secures the bin lid when sitting vertical
Specifications and Technical Data
|120-litre Wheelie Bin Specifications|
|Maximum load weight||48 kg|
|Handling specifications||1x ⌀25mm plastic grab handle, EN 840-compliant reinforced lifting comb|
|Materials||High-density polyethylene (HDPE), cadmium-free|
|Colours||Dark Green body with Red lid (options: any combination of Black, Nature Green, Dark Green, Grey, Red, Lime Green, Light Blue, Yellow, or custom colours)|
|Wheels||2x outset ⌀200mm HDPE plastic wheels, non-marking solid rubber tyres, steel axle|
|Applicable standards and certifications||EN 840, AS4123, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Conformité Européene (CE)|
Resources and Downloads
Additional documentation coming soon.