1100-litre Wheelie Bin
The ultra-high-capacity MGB.
The 1100-litre wheelie bin from Simpro is the largest mobile plastic waste bin available, with four castor wheels, large grab handles and a robust HDPE body. It is designed for high-volume commercial waste and recycling.
The bin is very stable and easy to manoeuvre - even with up to 440kg of waste - thanks to a reinforced base, four large castors and thick grab handles on all sides. A secure water-channelling lid (with optional hatch) minimises odours and allows the bin to be used both indoors and outdoors.
The 1100-litre wheelie bin is injection-moulded from a special HDPE plastic which is UV-stabilised and resistant to decay, frost, heat and chemicals. All steel components are corrosion-treated to ensure a long service life in even the harshest of environments.
Recommended applications include:
- High-volume industrial and commercial waste; factories, warehouses and distribution centres
- Large offices and apartment blocks
- Hospitality industry; hotels, restaurants and commercial kitchens
- Waste management and recycling industry
- Organics and green waste recycling
- Parklands, reserves and recreational areas
- Schools, colleges and university campuses
- Any application with very large waste flows
Options and Accessories
The 1100-litre wheelie bin is available with a range of options and accessories.
- Dome lid. The dome lid rolls open rather than hinging, with a balanced spring mechanism. The lid can be opened effortlessly even in windy conditions, and eliminates the hazard posed by conventional lids falling shut
- Standard colours: Green, Blue, Yellow
- Custom colours available upon request, minimum order quantity of 100 units applies
- Custom markings with imprints, hot-foil printing or adhesive labels
- Auto-raise foot pedal for convenient lid opening
- Small quick-access hatch in lid
- Lid lock to prevent unauthorised access
- Tow bracket
Specifications and Technical Data
|1100-litre Wheelie Bin Specifications|
|Maximum load weight||440 kg|
|Handling specifications||4x ⌀25mm plastic grab handles, EN 840-compliant reinforced lifting comb|
|Materials||High-density polyethylene (HDPE), cadmium-free|
|Colours||Dark Green body with Red lid (options: any combination of Black, Nature Green, Dark Green, Grey, Red, Lime Green, Light Blue, Yellow, or custom colours)|
|Wheels||4x ⌀200mm castor wheels (2 braked), non-marking solid rubber tyres, directional locks for towing|
|Applicable standards and certifications||EN 840, AS4123, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Conformité Européene (CE)|