Turn any forklift into a bin tipper.
The ForkTipper is a universal attachment from Simpro which turns any forklift into a bin tipper in seconds. It can tip 240-litre wheelie bins into a variety of skips and waste containers. The ingenious cradle lip mechanism ensures bins are inverted at the correct height, without the operator having to leave their seat.
The ForkTipper is simple to use - wheel a bin onto the cradle, secure the safety chain, and do the rest from the driver's seat. It is available with either a single cradle or a double cradle, which allows tipping two wheelie bins at once.
With rugged zinc-plated steel construction, the ForkTipper is designed to withstand many years of rough handling.
- Forklift-mounted attachment for tipping 240-litre wheelie bins.
- Ingenious design allows operator to remain in driver's seat while tipping.
- Tips one or two bins at once.
- Rugged and simple design able to withstand years of rough handling.
- Zinc-plated steel construction, approved for outdoors use.
- Manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 2359.1.
Options and Accessories
The basic design of the ForkTipper is very versatile, and suitable for most use cases with no modification. Two models are available:
- FJA 19-100 has a single cradle for tipping one 240-litre wheelie bin.
- FJA 19-105 has a double cradle, for tipping two 240-litre wheelie bins simultaneously.
Specifications and Technical Data
|Max Bin Weight||500kg||1000kg|
|Cradle Compatibility||1 x 240-litre wheelie bin||2 x 240-litre wheelie bins|
|Axle Rotation||180° degrees|
|Pocket Size||160mm x 65mm|
|Horizontal Centre of Gravity||720mm|
|Vertical Centre of Gravity||90mm|
|Applicable Standards and Certifications||ISO 3691-3:2016, AS 2359.1:2015, Conformité Européene (CE)|